[G4] Eudora Folder move to OS X

Cyn flanders1 at charter.net
Mon Apr 14 16:50:30 PDT 2003

At 6:02 PM -0400 4/14/03, Melissa Crowe wrote:
>Hi All,
>Thanks for being patient with my question. I'm sure it's been on the
>list before. I have installed Eudora 5.2 and cannot for the life of
>me get it to recognize my old Eudora data. Just where exactly am I
>supposed to put my Eudora folder under OSX ? When I try to replace
>my new folder in Library>Users>(Me)>Documents it says I don't have
>permission. Is that because my Eudora Folder is from a previous
>version and operating system? (OS9.2, Eudora version 4.3)
>Thanks,

Melissa,

I recently had to do what you are trying to attempt. The following
was suggested to me and worked.

Install Eudora 5.2 and fire it up but ignore all the setup stuff and
quit Eudora.

Copy all user specific files from your old Eudora and place it
in----your HD--->User---->Username----->Documents----->Eudora folder.
Answer yes to replace each item.

--
Cyn