[G4] Safari

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 20 10:18:26 PDT 2003

Well fast, yes but not the fastest. The download of the data is faster
I don't know how but it seems that the rendering could be faster. If
you've ever tried Camino (used to be Chimera) it seems to be the
browser for OSX. You can download it at
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/camino/. It isn't very featured but
what it does it does well. Although I do stick with Safari because of
the nice user interface and speed, Safari sometimes has Java problems
or Macromedia Shockwave or Flash problems. But it's it a work in
progress and Apple is doing a great job with it!

CJ