[G4] Safari

Russ Maehl rmaehl at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 20 14:57:20 PDT 2003

I just started using Safari as my permanent browser.  The past versions were
crashing on me, but the latest release is rock solid and smooth.

I also use URL Manager Pro and Web Confidential and needed to wait for these
programs to work with Safari.  Both these programs now work with Safari.

The only thing I really miss is the ability to use the 'control drag'
feature to scroll the pages.  Anyone know if this is a hidden feature which
can be resurrected?

Russ