[G4] Slow Second Hard Drive

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 7 16:03:19 PDT 2003

RE; I have had good luck with omnidisksweeper  free trial version,the
only downside to it is that it is difficult if its working or if its
finnished,you can only tell by seeing line of data change color,
its really very subtle,but acts basicaly as a defragmenter.and also
turbomemory.I hope this helps