[G4] Switching hard drives.

njw wjn at att.net
Sun Aug 24 20:10:11 PDT 2003

Alex:
Carbon Copy Cloner is the greatest shareware program I own. I just
used it last week to change complete hard drives around in my
Sawtooth.  Took everything off a 60 GB (which was going bad) put it
on a 60 GB external fire wire put my new 120 GB IBM in and copied it
back. Then copied both partitions of my 20 GB (original) (X and 9)
formatted that drive and put X back on it.  CCC is fast and works
without a hitch or problem, i.o.w. nothing but praise! And well worth
the shareware price! You can copy a whole drive or certain selected
programs with it.
Nico.