[G4] Keyboard woes

Mike Tweedie mac at springerlabs.com
Thu Aug 28 09:56:15 PDT 2003

Now this gets weird...

The pro keyboard is working, like a charm, on my XP PC (gasp, horror say it
isn't so)... I am going to swap out the USB card, but this is very odd. The
card is driving a Logitech cordless mouse and keyboard now, just fine.

I don't have to load any specific drivers for this keyboard in OSX.2.6 do
I???

Any thoughts?

Mike