[G4] Epson Scanners

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 10:26:22 PST 2003

At 10:28 AM -0500 12/3/03, Snoke Jay S NPRI wrote:
>Is this a recent develpoment? I only have a utility that is scan to
>file...???  did you d/l this recently from Epson's website?

I just d/l the Scan to File - it's the first time I've noticed that an OSX
driver was available
for the Perfection 1250 Photo. We've been using Smart Panel/Photoimpressions in
Classic, but it's slow, confusing and doesn't work well. Epson was telling
us a couple
months ago that they still didn't have it. Well, maybe they told us they
didn't have
the SmartPanel available, but that's okay now, we'll see how the Scan to
File utility
works.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 733mHz (OS X.2/Classic) | Graphite iBook 333mHz (OS 9.0.2)
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com