[G4] Pioneer DVD-r drives

michael Vogt michael at wbsnet.org
Fri Dec 26 10:15:54 PST 2003

Thanks I know I have a 105 and works great with toast 6  also I did
Toast 5 and work fine under 9.2.2
  I have it in G4 AGP 400 I m glad I went to Panther I was using Jag. I
had 10.2.8  but my G4 is alot faster in Panther I know some have had
problems to.
I think I will get 106  Toast had a update for the buffer over run  now

Michael & Sharon  Vogt <><