Strange desktop display problem

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Sat Feb 15 23:41:48 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm having a weird problem. I have my desktop views set so that I can
see the info about each partition displayed on my desktop. I have 3
partitions. I JUST formatted this drive as it was brand new. It's 80
gigs and partitioned as follows:

Partition #1: Jaguar, 15 gigs
Partition #2: OS 9, 25 gigs
Partition #3: Audio & Video Files, 40 gigs

Up until a couple of days ago they all looked correct when displaying
the following:

Jaguar- 15 GB, 8.8 GB free
OS 9.2 - 25 GB, 23.36 GB free
AV Disk - 40 GB, 31.64 GB free

NOW they say the following:

Jaguar- 15 GB, 8.8 GB free
OS 9.2 - 25 GB, 5 GB free
AV Disk - 40 GB, 9 GB free

As you can see, only the Jaguar partition is displaying the correct
information on the desktop.
The other two partitions are completely false! What has gone wrong -
any  clue?

Kathy