Password/Keychain problems in Mail?

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Mon Feb 17 09:04:05 PST 2003

On Monday, February 17, 2003, at 06:09  AM, Power Macintosh G4 List
wrote:

> Anyway, I solved the problem by going into Keychain Access and looking
> at the access control for each of my mail accounts.  I made sure that
> the box for "Ask for keychain passowrd" box was unchecked.  I also made
> sure my keychain was unlocked

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I already had these settings.
The password problem with Mail is very random and hard to pinpoint what
causes it.

Kathy