[G4] External Hard Drive Recommendations

wappling wappling at tampabay.RR.com
Mon Feb 17 21:55:15 PST 2003

RE; Im not sure this answers your question very well but heres what I
know,Seperate external hardrive cases to mount your choice of drive at
comp-usa are marked for use with mac,and depending on brand are from $70 to
$99, available either USB-1 USB-2 or firewire,the more expensive case can
also mount a choice of internal drives such as DVD burner and includes face
place plates, they also carry external drives, firewire or USB in several
brands and sizes,so you have plenty of choices, USB-2 is becomeing more
common USB-1 is getting cheaper as its phased out . and what
Im useing work either external power brick or powered from port, with laptop
im useing the  bricks.hope this helps