OT- where to download music

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Fri Jan 17 20:20:37 PST 2003

Hello,

This post is pretty off-topic, but you'll be helping a nice old man (my uncle).

He has a 500MHz iMac DV and is running OS9.2.2. No real interest in
learning OSX.

While he doesn't know iTunes, I could get him to learn it in the OS9 version.

He wants to start downloading music and burn some CD's.

Can anyone please tell me what site to go to for free and for pay music?
Also, any special programs to use? Don't want to violate any copyright
laws though. Don't want to cause any labels like Sony or artists like to
Stones to lose money.

;-)

david crandon