[G4] Safari vs. iCab vs. Sherlock vs. Explorer vs....

Winsor Crosby wincros at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 20 20:43:17 PST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 04:18  PM, Lukas drake wrote:

> There's a new browser for Mac  called iCab but the info on it is
> sparse at the moment. Has anyone tryed it? What are the differences?
> So far I'm sticking with Safari.

It is not new.  It has been my default browser for a couple of years
now. However it never gets finished.  Still in beta. I like it a lot
until recently. The unrecoverable crashes in OS X seem to have stopped
since I stopped using it. Too bad. It has a level of control that the
others don't come close to. I am very happy with Safari except that it
does not work with URL Manager Pro.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA