Apple OS Not Compatible with FCC Web Pages

Richard Kriss kriss at gbronline.com
Mon Jan 27 07:30:36 PST 2003

Don't waste your time messing with the FCC if you have a Macintosh computer.

I just got off the telephone with the FCC and they will not accept
applications via Safari or any Apple OS due to lack of Java support.

I wasted several hours over Sat/Sun trying to file an online FCC application
and the Tech Support at the FCC said I needed to file using a PC as the
Apple Macintosh is not supported. She went on to tell me it was a Java
script issue.