[G4] Why Macs Are Better

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Tue Jul 15 09:56:50 PDT 2003

Wow, a big topic.

One benefit will be virtually no viruses, no money lost to viruses,
no redoing of thousands of dollars of work due to viruses (my lawyer
had to redo a big job for me due to this). This alone makes Macs the
cheapest machines on the planet.

Do your employees play games after hours? A major complaint of
companies that use Macs is that there aren't as many games for the
Mac, which is of course good for your friends who owns a company.

Basically, there are many reasons to switch and no reasons not to
switch, unless you have a core reason to stay with Microsoft, e.g.
you use a special CAD app or have to use something like Access (if
this is the case you should switch to Filemaker anyway).
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/