[G4] G4 in a coma

btfarmer at optonline.net btfarmer at optonline.net
Tue Jul 22 19:36:45 PDT 2003

A coworker thinks it could be a shot power supply too. The theory is when it warms up, a connection goes bad somehow, and startup fails.  I took precautions for static, but it may not have been good enough...

CJ: I will try the battery trick. I was very impatient when I changed the battery and pushed the button before, but I will try it for the time you suggest and let you know.

Otherwise it's off to the Apple Store Genius Bar or Tekserve again. (as much as I fantasize about a new G5, it's a seriously a buch of bucks, hoping I can fix it cheap)

Thanks for help!!
-Bruce Meyers