No subject

fpierri at ig.com.br fpierri at ig.com.br
Wed Jul 30 07:32:13 PDT 2003

What about Geforce 2 MX??
Will be a big diference between this and other cards in MacOSX Quartz
Extreme?
Here in Brazil, i can buy a PC geforce 2 (to be flashed for use in Mac) for
anything about $40,00. For a Radeon 7500 Mac Edition ( The best Radeon that
fits in my Cube) I will pay something like $135,00.
Will Radeon make a big boost on performance of my Mac that justify his
price??

TKS
Fabio