startup problem

alberto de leon adeleonc at axtel.net
Wed Jun 4 21:27:01 PDT 2003

Hi! im having a huge problem:

My machine is a sawtooth g4/40 gigs/384 MB/400megaherts/OS X -10.2.6

When i start my machine from  9.2.2 (not classic) after booting up it
freezzes and doesent mount the OS X partition (20 Gigs) only the
partition with the 9.2.2 mounts ans freezzes (another 20 gigs)

Under 10.2.5 everything was going up normal...

I try Norton disk doctor and nothing happened,

If i held down the alt (opotion) key i can access OSX and start up
normally under OSX then go to classic and when all the festival is over
i can reboot and access 9.2.2 (not classic) and work normally

I have to navigate under both systems becaues of applications...

Any Ideas???