Monitor/Monitors??

Richard McIntyre mail at mackstar.com
Thu Jun 19 00:40:15 PDT 2003

Hello

I like many others am keen to get in line to buy a new Mac (G4/G5) when the
new models get announced next week at WWDC, but I am thinking it is
definitely time to switch my Monitor at the same time. I am tired of the big
and clunky 19" CRT and am wanting to get a TFT.

But I don't know whether to go for an Apple 17 " or say a Sony 19" or 2
Mitsubishi 15" Monitors. All seem to be a similar cost with the 2 15" being
the  cheapest. New Power Macs these days support 2 monitors off the shelf
don't they??

I mostly do Web Graphics, some print and some video, your input would be
great!!

Thanks

Richard McIntyre