[G4] Britannica 2002 Standard Edition

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jun 20 01:13:51 PDT 2003

RE;I have not been useing britanica,however I am haveing trouble with
sherlock 3 in osx,it too crashes or just fails to do anything,so I
trashed it intending to reload it,however I have not found it as a
seperate download to do this,but sherlock 2 in OS9 is working fine so
its not an emergency. but have you found a download source? so far
everything else seems OK