[G4] Mic

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jun 29 09:31:03 PDT 2003

One other thing Alan. I have found that the "ANDREA" USB
headset/microphone that is included in the IBM ViaVoice voice
recognition software package has an excellent microphone that stays
right by your mouth all the time. If you can find it or something like
it that is a USB headset-mic, you might have a better solution. But if
not the Logitech® USB Desktop Microphone @ $30 is a good choice.

"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released " <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"iChatStatus Adds iTunes Song Playing To Your Buddy ID "
<http://www.osx-zone.com>