[G4] Compatible Printers With Jaguar 10.2.4

Wade Perry wadeperry at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 08:36:51 PST 2003

Check out the Brother MFC Series. Printer, Stand Alone Fax, Copier Scanner.
I'm currently using a Brother MFC 3100C on a 533 DA.  Works great in OS
X.2.4, as well as switching back into Classic for App's that you haven't
upgraded yet. (I still have Office 2001). Available for about $150.00 USD,
then go to the web site for the OS X driver update.
--
Wade A. Perry