[G4] OS X Entourage import onto Mail nightmare

Glen McKnight glen.mcknight at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 16 15:15:14 PST 2003

so I thought I'd
> use Mail instead. BUT, when I launch Entourage in Classic it doesn't see my
> data anywhere, so of course when Mail tries to import it there's nothing to
> import. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? It doesn't matter where I put my
> Identities folder, Entourage running in Classic doesn't see it. At the
> moment I can't switch to OS X which is driving me nuts, and it's all because
> of this problem. If anyone has got round this I'd love to know how!
>
> Cheers
>
> Tim Allen.
> ------

I have just imported my mail from Entourage (9.2) into Mail (10.2.4), it
took a long time as the entourage was set to automatically collect mail,
causing the import into mail to freeze. Forcing me to start Classic each
time and run the import again.
The Identities folder is stored in the (system 9) 'Documents/Microsoft User
Data' folder.

Glen