[G4] DRIVE PROBLEM

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Tue Mar 18 09:12:27 PST 2003

Just my 2¢, I wouldn't buy a western digital for a nickel. Had just to may
problems with them back in the G3 beige desktop days. Also just had a friend
of mine with what sounds like the same drive as yours crap out on him.