Print Centre Problem

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 22 22:39:44 PST 2003

I have a G4 Cube and a G4 Sawtooth and I cannot get Print Centre to
print with my Tektronix Phaser 350.  The printer is hooked to the
router and works perfectly in OS9 and is recognized in OSX 10.2.4.
Print Centre sees it and I can set it up as Local but when I send a
print job the printer does not respond. I feel I am missing something
simple but cannot (have not) figuer it. Anyone have simular problems
with an eathernet printer? And also this printer supports Adobe
Postscript 2 and I cannot find anywhere to toggle it-OS9 had these
choices in the dialogs when I sent to print (it seems to be missing in
OSX).

jj