[G4] program closeing

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Mon May 5 04:38:09 PDT 2003

A friend of mine had the exact same problem, I know that you said you
deleted prefs from were? If you log in under a different user does it work.
His did. Which lead me to his User folder/Library/Prefs/Explorer/Temporary
Items folder. Something in there was corrupt, deleted it, work fine after
that.