[G4] macworld conference?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri May 9 10:59:17 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 09:56  PM, Shawn King wrote:

> Why do you say that?

Mostly to get a rise out of you Honey, so you could implement your
monthly Kunga Bashing Series. I say that because Steve will not Keynote
and because he will have already shot his wad at the WWDC three weeks
earlier. NOTE: I wrote MAY not WILL. I hope it's not. But I think it
may be.

I know it's your party hardy event of the summer. And I hope you have a
blast hangin' with the influentials. ; ^ ) See you in Boston 2004 when
the Summer Expo finally gets back to the home where it belongs. Good
riddance to the overpriced Javits Center.