[G4] WD HD

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Sat May 17 06:43:39 PDT 2003

Jim,

Is the firmware for a WD drive when used in *any* external firewire
case?
Or is it for a Western Digital external firewire case?

Any info appreciated - I just ordered a WD 1800JB HD and
an external firewire case (not WD) for it.

Anyone interested in external cases might want to have a look here:
<http://www.wiebetech.com/products.html>
The UltraGB is bus powered (!).

Rick