[G4] Old news/still unbelievable

discoveryarts at mail.bellsouth.net discoveryarts at mail.bellsouth.net
Fri May 23 19:05:49 PDT 2003

> Are you the list moderator? I don't think so....

Good guess, not very close to on topic, but a good guess.

So, lets talk about Proctor and Gamble then  I think they use G4's in their
design group.  And Im sure certain churches use them in their ad depts. Too,
so yes  Apples obviously have effects on peoples spiritual perceptions, and
Im sure they are used in many more media houses as TV and Movies... So
Apples are responsible for far more than ones spiritual outlooks and
perceptions, they are responsible for peoples every day perceptions of
themselves and those around them as well as many of the objects they
surround themselves with on a day to day basis.
Granted  the article did have passages about Apple, but that seemed to be
quickly forgotten in the other 25 messages that followed.
I am on this list to get help and offer help with the G4 system. If Im on
the incorrect list, Ill quietly go elsewhere.  Myself , like others on this
list belong to other lists and such and have quite a few emails to sort....
Never mind....