[G4] Strange Number Keypad problem

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 20:35:57 PST 2003

Simple and permanent solution - Set the Universal Access control panel to none, close the control panel, reboot the machine, delete the control panel, and reboot again.

If you don't have the control available, it shouldn't ever plague you again with this problem.

I have always removed any control panel that I do not specifically want in my OS installation. If they are not in there, they can't affect your machine's operation.In the future, if I find that they are needed for something special, I can always perform a custom re-installation to replace them.