[G4] Buying a custom built G4

Vernon LeMoignan arrow at oanet.com
Sat Nov 29 10:39:26 PST 2003

The second processor will provide significant gains with any of the
Apple applications.

Yes you can buy generic memory and install it yourself.  All you need
is PC2700 333Mhz DDR SDRAM.  This is a commonly available
specification.  Get more RAM if you can afford it. Installing it will
be very
similar to your Sawtooth.

The memory is the same for the single 1.25 and the dual 1.25.

Vern.