[G4] Panther Release Date Announced

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Wed Oct 8 16:24:42 PDT 2003

yeah, that was back when we bought .0 got .1 for free, then had to pay
again for .5 (and then get .6 free)

apple hasnt changed their release points (and pay points) they have
only changed their numbering system.   (of course, this is pretty much
ignoring system 7-i dont remember those prices)

sandor