Speaking of DSL/routers

affirmed at mindspring.com affirmed at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 14 10:49:26 PDT 2003

By my understanding of this list's netiquette, this is allowable. If I
misunderstand, please correct me gently, then forgive.

I have a LinkSys BEFW11S4 wireless/wired router for sale. It is brand-new in
an unopened box. I use this exact model at home with DSL (earthlink) and a
SpeedStream 53X0 dsl modem. It provides 802.11b (11 MBPS) wireless plus four
wired ethernet ports.

I bought this yesterday for a client installation but did not end up using
it. It is unused, but the box has been opened.

$85.00 shipped with DOA guarantee. Same day shipping with PayPal.

It does provide the PPPoE functionality required.

Thanks.

Todd

___from the Netiquette for this list____

Although subscribers may offer specific equipment and services to the list
or share an exceptional bargain they have discovered, explicitly commercial
postings are prohibited. Any address or domain posting such will be blocked.