[G4] Panther: Serious Firewire hard drive bug

tdayton at belkprinting.com tdayton at belkprinting.com
Fri Oct 31 05:57:24 PST 2003

Casey,

There was no mention about this problem being specific to Panther
(10.3). We had/have a Western Digital 80 GB external FW hard drive that
lost all it's data. Now that the original box and manual are trashed,
how would one go about getting the chip-set information? A listing of
effected hard drive would have been appreciated. Thanks Apple. Thanks
for the heads-up Casey.

Tom Dayton