[G4] CPU upgrade/support

FERENCZY srf7425 at osfmail.isc.rit.edu
Mon Sep 29 09:52:11 PDT 2003

Jim,
	Agreed. It seems like you are being given the run around. This, i
feel, is largely due to corporate america's love for the bottom line
profit (though that is another debate all together)

i dont know the answer to your specific question, but ill do some
searching/asking. i feel that the mac community at large is much better
"tech supporting" than any of the manufacturers i have every had the
disappointment of dealing with.

good luck on your quest

	with regards
		sandor