[G4] Apple's Music Store

Shaene shaene at wirefire.com
Sat Apr 3 13:23:47 PST 2004

I think you're right, sandor.

Anne:
When you install iTunes, it should ask if you want to display the
iTunes store.  When iTunes is up, open its Preferences; you should see
a Music Store preference icon.  Clicking on this will show you how to
enable access to the store.  If you don't see this preference icon, the
version of iTunes you're using doesn't support the store.  You can get
iTunes 4.x on Apple's site, or, if you're using one of the latest
versions of Mac OS X, you can get it through Software Update, which is
located in the Apple menu, among other places.

Good luck!  The music store is great -- I've spent hundreds of dollars
there, and still find myself shopping there frequently.

Kind regards,
Shaene