getting a graphics card...

Steffen Vinding Nyden steffenrvn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:05:25 PDT 2004

Hello all!  now, maybe there is a seperate list for upgrades (I don't know,
am a Noob);  Anyway, I was just wondering-what would be a good graphics card
for my G4 Sawtooth AGP 350mHz?  Want/need to upgrade from the Rage Pro; the
fan on it has been giving me issues....Anyway, I was looking at a Radeon Mac
Edition...would I be able to use it and still play DVDs on my Mac?
(Panther)  If not, what would be a good alternative?  Thanks!