[G4] Hard Drive Bloat

Lavode lavode at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 08:34:59 PDT 2004

Does anyone have the faintest idea where these files might be stored?
I selected the Show Invisible/Hidden, and then selected "Get Info"
about everything that was on the root level of my hard drive, and
compared it against the backup (the one that has 3gb more free space),
and I still can't see anything that is significantly larger on my
startup drive than it is on my backup drive!  I do watch lots of DVDs,
and need to find out if they are the culprit behind all my lost space.
Have tried lots of standard fixes to no avail.

HELP!

-Lavode