[G4] Wireless networking

Eric Volker ebv1 at charter.net
Thu Dec 9 12:44:48 PST 2004

I have a Sonnet Aria Extreme and a Linksys WRT54G router. The Aria
Extreme works fine *except* that you must manually reconnect to the
network each time you start the G4. It's only two clicks, but it's still
annoying. Speeds using WPA encryption were extremely disappointing (2.5
mbps, ugh), so I had to switch to WEP. I'm not sure whether to blame the
Aria, the Linksys or my PC for the slow speeds.

Eric