[G4] Re: Sawtooth Upgrades?

bofus? bofus at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 28 08:57:32 PST 2004

hi,

	I have a g4 sawtooth agp w/a giga designs GC5A-1250-D2
running at 1.3 ghz

	http://gigadesigns.com/products.html

	they've changed their numbering system since I got mine but
it's like a m5-1214g (single processor). it runs like a champ w/no
issues at all, very happening and crashless. it has a 2mb l3 cache.

		on bass, watt

http://hootpage.com