disc warrior/norton utilities

Stewart C. Simon stewsim at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 13:19:38 PST 2004

IMHO...
Take Norton and toss it in the trash, or use it as a coaster.
Norton and OSX just don't get along with each other, and I've seen
Norton render an OSX installation completely useless.
As for Disk Warrior, is it the OSX [v.3] or OS9 [v.2.x] version?
The OS9 version won't run on OSX...
It may be the same problem with your virus software also, or that it's
not updated to your OSX.
Which version of OSX are you running?

HTH!
Best Regards,