[G4] Sleep: Good or Bad?

michael Vogt michael at wbsnet.org
Fri Feb 6 16:57:07 PST 2004

I 'm from the old days when I had a Hd in GS and also had mac 8.0  but
sometime sleep would do weird things or would not start up .I would
just shut down at night but it would stay on from 6:00 am tell around
10:00 p.m.  now with jag or Panther it has that screen saver.  My G4
and B&W stays on  24 7 I turn off all the sleep stuff . they have been
on for 2 years  other when I do updates or we have thunder storms .
Also On Panther  this lets it do it maintenance thing at night
Michael & Sharon  Vogt <><.