[G4] Pioneer 104 DVD ?

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Fri Jan 9 11:18:44 PST 2004

do you have any other burning software (such as toast) to test the
drive with? are you able to burn cd's with the drive?

also, are you running 10.2.8? (i know you said you own it...)

here is a link regarding iDVD2 and non-apple DVD burners...

http://xlr8yourmac.com/archives/dec01/120301.html

it also has a link to a patch for iDVD2 and non-apple branded DVD
burners..

sandor