[G4] Disappearing Files

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Tue Jan 20 04:11:31 PST 2004

Anne,

There are a few things that you can do;

1. you can use the Terminal to change the Owner of the folder, but that
is somewhat difficult if you are unfamiliar with the Terminal. It can
be done this way.

2. Enable the the root user and change the owner of the folder while
logged in as root. THis is probably what apple would have you do.
Mac OS X: About the root User and How to Enable It

3. If two does not work then call Apple

Where do you have this "Desk Drawer " folder?