video card?

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 24 07:42:04 PST 2004

Yes, but we need to know what computer he has. Is it an old Sawtooth G4
400? Or a Yikes, or something else?  This will determine what video
card will fit and function and/or if ADC is supported.  The Sawtooth
will not support ADC without an adapter because there is no USB power
on the AGP slot.  The adapter uses a USB port to supply the power
needed.

jj