[G4] SCSI ID question

Simon Muir simonm at muircom.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 00:25:14 PST 2004

I realised this didn't go to the list earlier. SCSI is becoming less
relevant for desktop Macs these days but there still appears to be a lot
of duff gen about! There's one typo I spotted below: SCSI only comes in
8- and 16- bit versions. There's no 6-bit! For the propellor headed,
there was a 32-bit version defined in the SCSI-2 spec, but never
implemented, as it would have used two cables!