[G4] Apple Mail problem

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Sun Mar 7 06:39:29 PST 2004

Well it is just like os nine when something is not working correctly
you remove the preferences file from its proper location. So here is
what you do quit mail. Then go to your (users) Home  directory in the
finder > then the library folder then preferences > then remove this
file from that folder (put it on the desktop or move it to the trash)
com.apple.mail.plist See if this helps. Remember that this file does
not contain your mailboxes, it contains general stuff about mail.app

Also I recommend going to www.apple.com/support there is some useful
information there. Look at this
http://discussions.info.apple.com/WebX?14@16.5HDOaatqevf.0@.688dc5f9

Dan Brieck Jr.