[G4] WD200EB disk in Mac G4 MDD

Marc van Gemert listz at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 11 10:35:34 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex <alist at sprint.ca>
To: "Power Macintosh G4 List" <G4 at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 06:53:56 PM
Subject: Re: [G4] WD200EB disk in Mac G4 MDD

> No offence intended, Marc, but what does this mean, exactly? If you
> want to send a message only to Steven, then send it to him, not to the
> list! You'll find the e-mail address in his post's header. If you post
> a message to the list, then it's assumed to be intended for every list
> subscriber.

Djeez, hold you horses. The original message is in my mailbox at work, guess
where I am now... I replied to yours, trashed the text and started my reply
to the list and addressed my response to the topic starter...

> Not applicable to the issue. Steven's machine requires cable select.

Yes I know, but IIRC a while ago some MDDs and/or 2002 QSs had problems with
their Superdrives not being 'seen' after the 10.2.x update which was fixed
by changing the jumpers to master/slave, so if it was me I would try
changing jumpers nevertheless.