[G4] Fix for Image Spam?

Alex alist at sprint.ca
Wed Mar 24 20:45:40 PST 2004

On Wednesday, Mar 24, 2004, at 21:56 Canada/Eastern, Anne Keller-Smith
wrote:

> I have an increasing problem with all kinds of spam-ish images
> just appearing on my desktop. They are email attachments, mostly. [...]

You don't say which OS. You don't say which e-mail client, or what kind
of e-mail account. Your client may be set to save attachments
automatically; it may be possible to alter this setting. Your client
may be set not to download attachments or messages with attachments.
Etc., etc.