Re(2): [G4] Old 21" CRT Monitor with a new PowerMac G5?

Thomas Bulat tombulat at comcast.net
Wed May 19 09:12:55 PDT 2004

>I agree with you, Kunga La, but ... does n't this Radius PrecisionView
>have an old-styled Mac Video-Connector ( i.e. 15 pins in two rows)?
>
>This would then require TWO adapers: One from DVI to VGA, the second
>from VGA to Mac. Probably quite a stress for the  video-bits.

Hi Steff,
I checked and the Radius PV21 has a video cable with a DB-15 connector
(Macintosh end), and a HD-15 connector (Display End).

I guess if I used an HD-15>HD-15 Cable (if it exists), I could then
attach to a VGA to DVI Adapter and be good to go.

Anyone know if that is possible?

Thanks for the replies so far.

So long for now, TOM